Vission And Mission
"World forum of food & Wine" (WFFW) is a trade promotion association for Food & Wine Industry. The main business and agenda of this organization will be to promote trade in Food & Wine industry, by enrolling members from relevant companies in India and Abroad. WFFW will be organizing for its members, B2B Meetings, participation in concerned conferences and Trade Shows and handling delegations from India and abroad, on vice versa basis.
WFFW was formally launched on 27th May, 2016 in “Inspire Hall” at Le Meridian Hotel, New Delhi. Over 100 distinguished guests from different areas of trade including top importers, exporters, businessmen and industrialists were present. In addition, some 22 Diplomats including 5 Ambassadors also attended the event.
From among the speakers on the occasion apart from the President, Vice-President & Secretary of WFFW were Mr. Bishan Kumar, Editor & Publisher, Spiritz, a renowned Food Service Magazine and Mr. LalitAsrani, CEO from Rodaaji, one of the top importer Company in India and abroad, on vice versa basis.
THE BOARD OF WFFW
- Ambassador Deepak Vohra, CEO &President
- Mr. Sandeep Grover, Vice President
- Mr. Vipin K. Gupta, Secretary
- Mr. Aswani Rai, Member
- Mr. Vikaram Sharma, Member
- Mr. Abhishek Baweja, Member
We offer the following advantages:
- Complimentary B2B advice & Partner Search.
- Global network of experts.
- Specialization in setting up Business in India & Overseas.
- Expertise in exports and imports.
- Matching Indian companies with companies worldwide.
WFFW is a non-profit organisation promoting the Food & Wine Industry. We offer our services to the Agriculture, Horticulture, Fishery & Agro- Alimentary sectors. We are an industry promoted organization and led by very senior executives with global experience.
- Mr. S.P.Bhatt, General Manager (a former Diplomat)
- Ms. Vamika Kaushal, Business Development Manager (Spanish Quality Analyst)
- Ms. Anjali Grover, International Business Operations Coordinator