Q.1 What is the name & meaning of our organization.
Ans. The name of our organization is “World forum of food & Wine” (WFFW), which is a trade promotion association for Food & Wine Industry.
Q.2 What exactly WFFW will do?
Ans. The main business and agenda of this organization will be to promote trade in Wood & Wine industry, by enrolling members from relevant companies in India and Abroad. WFFW will be organizing for its members, B2B Meetings, participation in concerned conferences and Trade Shows and handling delegations from India and abroad, on vice versa basis.
Q.3 How will we get members?
Ans. We will get the members by following options:
- Mass emailing to the given list of companies and organisations (over 100.0000 company’s data we have now from Worldwide)
- Mass emailing to list of companies and organisations, who has participated in various trade shows by downloading its exhibitor list.
- Attending various concerned exhibitions & delegations in PAN India
- Participating various concerned exhibitions & delegations in PAN India & Worldwide
- Publishing advertisements and articles about our organisation, in concerned industry publications in in PAN India & Worldwide
- By becoming members of Food & Wine industry business associations to share our member’s database and to attend their events.
- By contacting/inviting Trade Commissioners and Commercial Counsellors from various diplomatic missions in our office for presentation about our organisation. And requesting them to get their support by sharing database of food & wine companies & organisations from their country.
Q.4 How we will give benefits to our members.
Ans. The list of benefits to our member is mentioned below, in PAN India & Worldwide level on vice versa basis:
- Dedicated B2B partner search as per business requirements, specially to find importers for their products.
- Providing them grants up to 50% in one trade show per annum on stand rates.
- Inviting them to attend various concerned exhibitions & delegations.
- Publishing advertisements and articles (on subsidies rates) about their products and services concerned industry publications.
- Providing them dedicated database of importers for their products & services.
- Organizing Business Delegations and Buyer Seller Meetings & networking between our members and buyers.
- Sending in routine basis, the newsletter and updates & invitations for our upcoming events
Q.5 How we will be connected to other organizations and what benefits we will have?
Ans. Our organization, WFFW, will be become member of various trade promotion association of food & wine industry and we will get similar benefits as above mentioned in answers of Q. 4.
Q.6 How WFFW will get funds to run the organization’s office in India and what will be the membership fee?
Ans. WFFW will get funds from membership fee (500 USD) from its each member.